Friday, 24 February 2012

I LOVE K-POP !


my ENGLISH : categorized as BROKEN ENGLISH :) 

so what ? i freaking love K-POP ! why ? HAHA i have my own reason. so, please ! don't bash me. who are you to judge me ?  Y U NO judge others ? lol

✔ K-POP artist is so AWESOME ! LOL

✔  they are damn TALENTED !

✔ they love dance and their dance freaking POWERFUL !

✔ when they dance, they looks damn charismatic ! LOVE it !

✔ no matter, boys or girls. they all good in dancing !

✔ before debut, they will be trained about 3 or 4 or 5 years.

✔ their SONG got many hidden messages. 

✔ their SONG also free from FREEMASON etc.

✔ their DRAMAS not like others country dramas. so SWEET !

✔ their style, not too SEXY !

✔ korean artist is so friendly ! 

✔ if there is song that have BAD meaning, that song will be BANNED.

✔ next ? next ? please continue ! please please please !

: as i said, my ENGLISH categorized as BROKEN english. damn bad ! right ? HAHA i just want improve my English :) :



Photobucket

timekaseh sudi baca. satu bintang untuk anda !

No comments:

Post a Comment